Travel inland from Tulum on a full-day tour of Coba and Punta Laguna Nature Reserve.
Go ziplining and take a jungle hike, then ride in a canoe on the clear lagoon during an eco-tour at the Maya community.
Then follow your guide on foot past the ruins of Coba and learn about this former Maya settlement of the Yucatán Peninsula, built during the Classic period.
Lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
- Whats Included : Bottled water Lunch Snacks Professional archeological historian guide Bike ride in Coba Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tulum (revise confirmation email for pick up time)
- Whats no Included : Extra Transportation Fees (North of Tulum) Tips
- Time Approx : 8h
- Language : Español, English
- Full-day tour of Coba and Punta Laguna Nature Reserve
- Hike, zipline, and canoe then visit a cenote
- Discover native flora and fauna with an informative guide
- Bike around Maya ruins and climb up Nohoch Mul
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Tulum and Playa del Carmen